16oz. Mezzi Rigatoni Pasta
4 Tablespoons Butter
¼ Cup Flour
2 ½ Cups Half & Half
2 Tablespoons Grainy Dijon Mustard
8oz. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt butter, add flour and stir for 1-2minutes.
- Slowly whisk in half and half, cook additional 3-5 minutes until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add Diijon mustard, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, toss with pasta.
- Enjoy with a glass of Ferrante’s Pinot Noir!