1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic – diced
8 oz. wild mushrooms
4 oz. prosciutto ham – chopped
1 teaspoon fresh sage – chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
¼ cup grated parmesan
Salt & pepper to taste
1 box Pepperidge Farm puff pastry – thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil, garlic mushrooms and prosciutto, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- In a sauce pan on medium low heat, add heavy cream and reduce to about half. Once reduced add Dijon and parmesan cheese.
- Unroll puff pastry, cut into 4×4 squares.
- Cut puff pastry squares diagonally and fill with 1 tablespoon of mushroom mixture. Take the two longest sides of the puff pastry to middle twist and pinch together.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Spoon a tablespoon of Dijon cream mixture on serving plate and place one pursette on top
- Serve with a glass of Ferrante’s Cask 1019!