- This event has passed.
Ohio Cheese Guild Wine & Cheese Challenge 2019
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Please join us for a Wine & Cheese Challenge at Ferrante Winery & Ristorante! We will be engaging our senses to explore how wine affects the taste of cheese AND how the cheese impacts the wine. It’s an amazing aromatic experience destined to challenges even the finest of pallets.
Featuring ONLY award-winning Ferrante wines and nationally recognized Ohio fine cheeses.
It is a fun event for anyone who likes wine and cheese, so EVERYONE!
Hope to see you there. Please contact us with any questions.
1. Grüner Veltliner with Canal Junction Lacey Auglaize
2. Pinot Grigio with Mackenzie Creamery Apricot Ginger Chevre
3. Gewürztraminer with Black Radish Arch City
4. Reserve Grüner with Blue Jacket Dairy Hull’s Trace
5. Reserve Chardonnay with Marchant Manor Triple Crème
6. Dolcetto with Blue Jacket Dairy Houtz
7. Pinot Noir with Black Radish Charlie’s Legend
8. Cab Franc with Canal Junction Flat Rock