Ferrante’s Gorgonzola Corkscrew Pasta Mac & Cheese
Serves 4-6 people
8 oz. Cavatappi pasta
cooked according to directions
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
2 cups whole milk
2 cups half and half
4 oz. of grated Romano cheese
4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
3 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
8 oz. Prosciutto Ham
Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Cook corkscrew pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add butter and set over medium heat. Once the butter is melted add flour and whisk to combine.
- Once mixture is combined, slowly whisk milk and half and half until smooth and cream starts to thicken.
- Add grated Romano cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, gorgonzola cheese, onion & garlic powder remove from heat and stir until blended.
- Stir in pasta, prosciutto and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a glass of Ferrante’s Vidal Blanc Ice Wine!
There are no comments