1 box Pepperidge Farm puff pastry – thawed
8oz. Ricotta Cheese
2 Tablespoons Peach Preserves
2 Tablespoons Apricot Preserves
3 Tablespoons Ferrante’s Vidal Blanc Ice Wine
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Unroll puff pastry, cut into 4×4 squares.
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta, peach preserves, apricot preserves and Ferrante’s Vidal Blanc Ice Wine. Set aside.
- Cut puff pastry squares diagonally and fill with 1 tablespoon of ricotta mixture. Take the two longest sides of the puff pastry to middle twist and pinch together.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a glass of Ferrante’s Vidal Blanc Ice Wine!