What to expect when you are at the winery:
1. All employees will be wearing the proper mask to protect themselves and you, (except those who are exempt).
2. Sanitation Station upon arrival prior to being seating on the patio or entering the tasting room.
3. Practice Social Distancing always, minimum 6 feet.
4. Require regular hand washing by employees and we encourage guests to do the same.
5. Regular Sanitation of surfaces, restrooms, handrails, door handles, etc.
6. All patio tables are spaced 6 feet part and will remain that way, please do not move the tables.
7. All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing and maximum party size (10 guests) guidelines.
8. Managers/Employees to perform daily symptom assessments.
9. We have ServSafe educated employees, and follow the current standard of Health Agreement required by food safety code.
10. Curbside Pick Up/Take Out Still Available, Call 440.466.8466
11. Entertainment will being June 5th, however social distancing is required and there will be NO DANCING.
12. At this time there will be NO limos, buses, shuttles, or taxis permitted at the winery.
We can’t wait to see you at the winery!! We are so thankful for your continued support!!!