FERRANTE’S CRANBERRY BLANC, BLUEBERRY MEATBALLS
Serves: 12-15 2oz. Meatballs
FOR THE MEATBALLS
½ lb. lean ground turkey
½ lb. ground pork
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon granulated onion
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
4 sage leaves, minced
FOR THE CRANBERRY, BLUEBERRY SAUCE
8oz. fresh cranberries
6oz. frozen blueberries
1 cup Ferrante’s Cranberry Blanc Wine
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon orange zest
½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, pork, panko breadcrumbs, egg, granulated onion and garlic, salt, pepper, sage and ricotta. Mix until well combined.
- Roll mixture into 2inch balls, and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes, until cooked.
CRANBERRY, BLUEBERRY SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Combine all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil, stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until thickened and most of the cranberries have burst. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce.
- Serve with a glass of Ferrante’s Cranberry Blanc Wine!