Ferrante’s Special Events Policy
**Due to the current Governor’s Mandates we are unable to book large gatherings at this time.**
- All special events are prearranged in advance based upon availability of date & time.
- A minimum of 20 guaranteed guests are required to use special event menus.
- All charges are on ONE bill-Individual checks are not permitted. We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards. Events are subject to 18% gratuity charge and local sales tax.
- A $100 deposit is due at time of signed contract. The balance is due in full at time of the event. Other billing requests may be arranged with management prior to the date of the event.
- If an event is cancelled, the deposit will be refunded in full if Ferrante’s has received notification of the cancellation at least 14 days prior to the event.
- An exact guest count and menu choice is required at least one week prior to the event. If a guaranteed number is not provided within seven days before the party we will prepare and charge for the number of persons in original estimate.
- All food and wine must be purchased thru Ferrante Winery & Ristorante.
- Final guaranteed guest counts of 20 or under will be required to order directly from the restaurant menu at the menu price.
- All groups have the option to limit dinner choices to three entrees off our regular restaurant menu at the stated menu price. Precounts are required for each of the 3 entrees.
- Requests for party rooms will be considered, but not guaranteed. You will be expected to depart at the stated time.
- Please make decorating requests known in advance to the Special Events Coordinator. Ferrante’s reserve the right to approve the method of decorating.
- Cake cutting service is available upon request at an additional charge of $1 per person.